Tuesday, December 20, 2005

 
BAH HUMBUG!
I could not believe my eyes and ears the other day: I was watching television and a commercial for Honda came on with a small choir singing "We wish you a happy holidays." The melody was the well known "We wish you a Merry Christmas," but the words had been changed to "We wish you a happy holidays."
Bah humbug! The politically correct folks can keep their generic "happy holidays" drivel. I, along with the overwhelming majority of American people, prefer "Merry Christmas!"
There, I feel better now.
Merry Christmas, everyone! Merry Christmas, indeed!

Comments:
Yeah, I saw it too. Garbage.

Did you hear about the school district that changed Silent Night into a Winter song??? Here's a link:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=47784

Won't be buying a Honda anytime soon!
 
Here in Spain we're starting to develop that disgusting 'politically correct' behaviour too but most of us don't believe in that zero-brain kind of thing.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for you :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
1800Flowers.com