Tuesday, March 27, 2007

 
HEART ZAPPING COMPLETE!
I have returend to the blogosphere after a ten-day hiatus of sorts. I would like to thank everyone who prayed and offered words of comfort and support before, during, and after my heart procedure. It has been nearly a week since my pulmonary vein isolation (catheter ablation). In non-technical terms, the doctor "zapped" some areas in my heart that were contributing to eratic and rapid heartbeats (atrial fibrillation). To date, I am doing fine and recovering well. It normally takes the heart several months to heal from such a procedure (in my case, the doctor made 38 "burns" inside my heart), so we shall see what time brings. But thus far, all is well. Praise be to God! And again, thanks for the many prayers and expressions of support!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
1800Flowers.com